Who is Fonda Cox?
Fonda Cox is a drag queen who enjoys taking her audience on a journey of laughter, fun and music. Whether a pub event, birthday party, wedding, or private party, she’ll have your audience in stitches with hilarious stories, based on her real life events and a cutting wit with instant comebacks. Hecklers beware!
Her drag career started in 2002 in the southeastern United Kingdom. She soon expanded with shows all over the country, including London, Plymouth, Birmingham, Cumbria, Ireland, Wales and even outside the UK in Germany and Portugal.
Her DJ skills will keep your party going and the dance floor full. She has her own professional sound and lighting rig, which can be tailored to any type of space and event, whether large or small.
She has compered several comedy events, Pride festivals around the country and hosted many ladies nights. Fonda is always well-received and has a full diary of repeat bookings with popular venues across the UK.
Standard show formats
Shows are tailored to your needs. Popular formats include:
For pub shows and standard events.
- 2 x 45-minute sets, with a 15-30 minute interval to allow an outfit change and for your guests to refill their drinks, grab a smoke and take loo breaks.
- 1 x 1-hour set with no breaks.
- 1 x 1-hour set followed by a 4-hour continuous DJ set to keep your dance floor full.
- Any custom format which helps make your event awesome.
- Fonda hosts the party for your strippers. She’ll get the crowd going wild for the boys intermixed with music and comedy, while keeping everything under control.
- Fonda can provide you with strippers from reputable sources if you do not have the experience to book your own.