What data do we collect?
FondaCox.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information from forms and email contacts regarding gigs and other enquiries.
- Order information (including name, email address, phone number, address, etc.) as part of the ticket and product purchase fulfilment procedures.
- Computer information, including IP address, browser type, geolocation and other more, which is used for analytical purposes (reports on how the website is performing, how users come to the website and where in the world they are viewing the website from).
How do we collect and store your data?
You directly provide FondaCox.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website with browser-enabled cookies. Cookies are used to keep you logged in during the purchase and checkout process, and also provide general information on what was viewed and for how long.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form, customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
FondaCox.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Contact details obtained from an agent or agency.
- Contact details provided by a third party for booking enquiry purposes.
- Contact details from one of our online events if you booked a ticket through a third-party website (e.g. Facebook)
How will we use your data?
FondaCox.com collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you order confirmation and information regarding the event, product or service you purchased or signed up for.
- Help you with your account if you have an enquiry or troubleshoot an order.
- Phone or email you regarding a booking enquiry you requested directly or via an agency.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email for security.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will never share the information you give us with others for any purposes other than booking arrangements. Your information will not be shared without prior approval or without your knowledge.
Your IP addresses and browser information is shared with Google to generate reports as it pertains to general use of the website. We do not process or store this information, and it’s only used in generalities to allow us to analyse website traffic. You can read more about Google Analytics Terms of Service by clicking here.
When purchasing tickets or merchandise, your order information is sent to our payment vendor for processing. Please review their privacy policies here:
When FondaCox.com processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases as part of the standard eCommerce purchase processes which Stripe utilises to comply with financial regulations.
How do we store your data and how long we retain it for?
FondaCox.com securely stores your data at SiteGround. Daily backups of the website are securely stored at GoDaddy, in line with data protection guidelines.
Order information is sent to an email address at Google to alert us to new orders for processing.
FondaCox.com will keep your order data for a maximum of two years, or until a removal request is received. After the retention period is reached, order data is anonymised, payment data removed and accounts deleted.
Routine account clean-up may remove your order and account data sooner than 2 years.
We may use the contact information we have on file for you to alert you to upcoming events.
Your information will not be sold, distributed or used for any other purposes than alerting you to changes in your order or events and products you may be interested in at FondaCox.com. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop FondaCox.com from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe link (if provided).
Who on our team has access?
Fonda Cox and the assigned Data Privacy officer at Big Salami Ltd. are the only 2 people who have access to your personal data across all integrated systems.
What are your data protection rights?
We’d like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FondaCox.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FondaCox.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FondaCox.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FondaCox.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FondaCox.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FondaCox.com’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FondaCox.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Big Salami Ltd. (our data privacy officer) at email@example.com with enough information to complete your request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional cookies – FondaCox.com uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytical cookies – FondaCox.com uses these cookies for benchmarking purposes and to understand how the site is used, and how well it performs with users in our target demographics. This information is sent to Google Analytics and provide anonymised insight into how the website is used and how it is performing.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Digital products and tickets
Digital products are fulfilled immediately, and you should receive an email with the details outlining your order within 15 minutes of order completion. If you have not received an email, please check your Updates and Spam folders. If you have not received your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email you used to place the order with your order number, details and query and we’ll resend your order details.
Physical products and shipping times
Products are shipped to addresses within the United Kingdom only. Orders from outside the United Kingdom will not be accepted.
Orders are processed within 5 business days, and generally ship out at least once per week.
All orders are shipped via Royal Mail 2nd class, and we charge a flat rate of £3 to cover shipping costs. Delivery time may vary depending on your location and the services available in your area. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about our shipping policy.
How to contact us